Cover Letter


28th January 2018
M .Phani Surya Teja
phanisuryatejamahankali@gmail.com
K L University
Vaddeswaram

The Manager
Cisco private limited
5th Cross, Sebastian road
Hyderabad
India-530016

Dear Sir

I was very interested to see your advertisement for a software engineering in The Hindu (20 November 2014). I have been seeking just such an opportunity as this, and I think my background and your requirements may be a good match. I am very much interested in working as a software engineer in your esteemed organization. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with Cisco Private Limited.

I worked as a project trainee in Satyam Computer Services Limited for the past 6 months. I was involved in developing a graphical user interface for Metadata Management system. So, I have hand on experience in java swing, java security, JDBC and Oracle.

As a software engineer in your organization. I assure you that I will work hard for the improvement of your company. Further- more, I work well with others.

Yours faithfully
M .Phani Surya Teja
Phono: 8985237139
Enclosure: Resume(MY RESUME)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION

A GIST OF THE HOUND OF BASKERVILLE BY GEORGE ORWELL